Thursday, August 5, 2010

OH! and A Winner! UPDATED

I nearly forgot to announce a winner in my Give and Get contest! I used Random.org to select the winner.

Apparently I'm too stupid to figure out how to put a screen shot of the Random Number Generator here on the page, so you'll just have to trust me. The winner is....

Commenter #11 -- Rougeneck!

Now, Rougie, you didn't specify a charity, so I'm going to email you and let you know you've won and see if you'd like to specify. If I don't hear back, I'm just going to choose for you!

Thanks for playing along, you guys.

Rougie has selected animals as her charity recipient, so I have made a donation to the Human Society in her hometown. Thanks again for playing, y'all.

1 comment:

Rougeneck said...

I NEVER win anything but I can't think of a better thing to win. And you are too sweet and awesome for donating to something that has an impact in my wee little community! xo